This site is meant to be a publically editable and curated collection of Perl tutorials. It is based on Ikiwiki and uses Git as backend, with the wiki data in fact being stored on Github itself. This means that to edit the wiki you can use either the web interfaces, or fork the data repo and send pull requests on github.
The wiki has two main repositories:
- perltut-base - contains the wiki configuration as well as any plugins
- perltut-data - contains the wiki data itself
- clone git repo https://github.com/wchristian/ikiwiki
- follow instructions here: http://ikiwiki.info/install/
- create a user called
suto it and
- setup .ssh dir
- git clone email@example.com:perl-doc-cats/perl-tutorial-org-base.git .
- git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:perl-doc-cats/perl-tutorial-org-data.git PerlTutorialHub
- ikiwiki -setup ~/PerlTutorialHub.setup
- point web server at
- set up empty cgi handler to execute ikiwiki.cgi ELF file